Brief Introduction to MiniTool MovieMaker
MiniTool MovieMaker is a free and professional tool to create movies without limits. It can help you make and edit videos even though you don’t have any video design experience. Just choose a template, import videos and photos, then save the movie on your PC.
In addition, MiniTool Movie Maker is also a free and clean audio merger, which supports many common audio formats for Windows desktop. You have more possibilities to manage audio files by using it.
- Free and clean without ads or bundled apps.
- Simple Timeline. Turn videos into movie magic.
- Amazing Transitions. Add cool transitions to video to make Hollywood-style movies.
- Trim/Split Video. Split large video into parts, or fine-tune the duration of a clip in timeline.
- Video Speed Controller. Reverse, speed up or slow down video based on your needs.
- Perfect Aesthetic. Allow you to change video aesthetic with creative filters and 3D LUTs.
- Merge audio files without quality loss.
- There’s no limit on number and size of audio file.
MiniTool MovieMaker will perform best on a computer meeting these conditions.
1. Supported Operating System
Intel i5 or newer, 2GHz+
Intel HD Graphics 5000 or better. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 700 or better. AMD Radeon R5 or better. Please update your graphics driver timely.
8 GB RAM is required.
10GB free hard-disk space is available. SSD is better.
New Features of MiniTool MovieMaker Free 2.2
The new edition of MiniTool MovieMaker 2.2 was released on May 6, 2020 coming with some new features:
1. This video speed controller enables you to speed up, slow down or reverse videos easily.
2. Motion effect (pan and zoom effect) to video is added.
3. Auto-save the project when software freezes or crashes.
Besides these features, there are other progresses with the newest version. So, if you want to make videos yourself, just choose MiniTool MovieMaker to have a try.
To download MiniTool MovieMaker you visit here: https://moviemaker.minitool.com/