- 1 To download Windows Server 2022 Evaluation iso file you click these links below:
- 2 You can watch this video to know how to download Windows Server 2022 iso file from Microsoft
- 3 What is Windows Server?
- 4 New features of Windows Server 2022
- 5 Here is a feature comparison of all three editions of Windows Server 2022
- 6 Windows Server 2022 hardware requirements
Microsoft has quietly released an RTM Stable version of Windows Server 2022. You can download and install the new Windows Server 2022 instantly. The initial build no. of Windows Server 2022 is 20348.169 (fe_release) with KB5005039.
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation English version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation Chinese version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation French version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation German version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation Italian version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation Japanese version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation Russian version
- Windows Server 2022 Evaluation Spanish version
You can see the link to download Windows Server 2022 Evaluation from Microsoft:
You can watch this video to know how to download Windows Server 2022 iso file from Microsoft
This Windows Server 2022 iso file includes Windows Server 2022 Standard Evaluation and Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Evaluation
After you install Windows Server 2022 Standard/Datacenter Evaluation, you have 180 days to use it. Windows Server Evaluation can’t change product key, so you read this article to know how to upgrade Windows Server 2022 Evaluation to full version: https://getproductkey.net/how-to-upgrade-windows-server-evaluation-to-full-version/
After you upgrade Windows Server 2022 Evaluation to Standard version, you need to buy product key to activate it. You can buy Windows Server 2022 Standard product key here ($80/key): https://cheapproductkeys.com/product/windows-server-2022-standard-product-key-lifetime/
Windows Server 2022 includes Microsoft’s official support for five years until October 13th, 2026 and an extended support for five more years until October 14th, 2031.
What is Windows Server?
Microsoft Windows Server is an operating system that provides the infrastructure for connecting apps, web services and networks. In addition to working with standalone networks, it can also run in hybrid environments combining on-premises and Microsoft Azure installations.
New features of Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2022 comes with a lot of new features and security enhancements. We’ll discuss a few of them here.
- HTTPS and TLS 1.3 are enabled by default. TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are disabled by default. TLS 1.2 is still there.
- AES-256-GCM and AES-256-CCM cryptographic suites are supported for Server Message Block (SMB) encryption and signing.
- DNS over HTTPS (DoH) is supported and enabled by default.
- Windows Server 2022 brings secured core servers with Secured Core boot protection, hardware root-of-trust, firmware protection and virtualization based security (VBS) for physical security. Secured-core servers build on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and Virtualization-based Security to minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware.
- Supports SMB over QUIC capability for safer communications. It’s designed for VPN replacement and relies on UDP and TLS 1.3 protocols for faster and safer communication.
- Windows Server 2022 comes with Azure Arc to manage and govern on-prem servers within Azure.
- Storage Migration Service lets users easily migrate file servers from on-premises to Azure.
- Update .NET applications with the new containerization tool in the Windows Admin Center.
- Windows Server 2022 comes with an optional Server Message Block compression capability to compress files and speed up network transfers.
- Windows Admin Center can be used to remotely manage certificates, deploy containers and track server performance.
- Windows Server 2022 supports hotpatching. Hotpatching enables the system to install Windows Updates without the need to restart the system every time. Hotpatching is only available in the Azure edition of Windows Server.
- Azure Stack HCI enables the deployment of modern Windows Server applications with Azure Kubernetes Service.
Here is a feature comparison of all three editions of Windows Server 2022
|Features available generally||Windows Server 2022 Standard||Windows Server 2022 Datacenter||Windows Server 2022 Datacenter: Azure Edition|
|Azure Extended Network||No||No||Yes|
|Best Practices Analyzer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dynamic Memory (in virtualization)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hot Add/Replace RAM||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Microsoft Management Console||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimal Server Interface||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Network Load Balancing||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Server Core installation option||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SMB Direct and SMB over RDMA||Yes||Yes||Yes (not supported in Azure)|
|SMB over QUIC||No||No||Yes|
|Storage Migration Service||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Storage Replica||Yes, (1 partnership and 1 resource group with a single 2TB volume)||Yes, unlimited||Yes, unlimited|
|Storage Spaces Direct||No||Yes||Yes|
|Volume Activation Services||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|VSS (Volume Shadow Copy Service) integration||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Windows Server Update Services||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Windows System Resource Manager||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Server license logging||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Inherited activation||As guest if hosted on Datacenter||Can be a host or a guest||Can be a host or a guest|
Windows Server 2022 hardware requirements
Take a moment to review the hardware requirements for the installation of Windows Server 2022. In order to run Windows 2022 Server, the following minimum hardware requirements must be met.
|Processor||1.4 GHz 64-bit processor Compatible with x64 instruction set|
Supports NX and DEP, CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchW
|RAM||512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option)|
ECC (Error Correction Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
|Disk Space||Minimum 32 GB (Windows Server 2022 using the Server Core installation option)|
|Network||An ethernet adapter capable of at least 1 gigabit per second throughput|
Compliant with PCI Express architecture specifications
|Additional||UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports secure boot|
Trusted Platform Module
Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher-resolution
Tag: windows server 2022 download, windows server 2022 iso download, download windows server 2022 iso, windows server 2022 download iso, how to download windows server 2022, where to download windows server 2022, download server 2022
- Download Windows Server 2022
- Download Windows Server 2019
- Download Windows Server 2016
- Download Windows Server 2012 R2