Microsoft Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE) from Microsoft. This program is used to develop computer programs, as well as websites, web services , web apps, and mobile apps. Visual Studio uses Microsoft software development platforms such as Windows Forms , Windows API, Windows Presentation Foundation, Windows Store and Microsoft Silverlight. This tool can produce both native code and managed code.
Visual Studio 2019 includes a code editor supporting IntelliSense (the code completion component) as well as code refactoring. The integrated debugger works both as a machine-level debugger and a source-level debugger. Other built-in tools include a code profiler, designer for building GUI applications, web designer, class designer, and database schema designer. It accepts plug-ins that expand the functionality at almost every level—including adding support for source control systems (like Git and Subversion) and adding new toolsets like editors and visual designers for domain-specific languages or toolsets for other aspects of the software development lifecycle (like the Azure DevOps client: Team Explorer).
To download Visual Studio 2019 from Mirosoft you click one of these links:
Download Visual Studio 2019 for Windows 7/8/10/11
- Visual Studio 2019 Professional: you click here
- Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise: you click here
- Visual Studio 2019 Community: you click here
After you install Visual Studio 2019, you have 30 days to use it. You can buy Visual Studio 2019 product key to activate it:
- Visual Studio 2019 Professional product key for $50/key: https://cheapproductkeys.com/product/visual-studio-2019-professional-product-key/
- Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise product key for $60/key: https://cheapproductkeys.com/product/visual-studio-2019-enterprise-product-key/
Download Visual Studio 2019 for Mac
- Visual Studio 2019 for Mac you click here
Visual Studio 2019 System Requirements
Visual Studio 2019 will install and run on the following operating systems (64 bit recommended; ARM is not supported):
- Windows 10 version 1703 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2019: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Quad-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 8 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: Minimum of 800MB up to 210 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
Tag: visual studio 2019 download, download visual studio 2019, visual studio 2019 professional download, visual studio 2019 enterprise download, visual studio 2019 community download