What is Adobe Creative Cloud?
Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC) is a set of applications and services from Adobe Inc. It gives subscribers access to a collection of software used for video editing, graphic design, photography , web development, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services. In Creative Cloud, a monthly or annual subscription service is delivered over the Internet. Softwares from Creative Cloud are downloaded from the Internet, installed directly on a local computer and used as long as the subscription remains valid. Online updates and multiple languages are included in the CC subscription. Creative Cloud was initially hosted on Amazon Web Services, but a new agreement with Microsoft has the software, beginning with the 2017 version, hosted on Microsoft Azure.
How much is Adobe Creative Cloud license?
If you buy this product directly from Adobe , Adobe CC costs (both register new account and renewal price)
- Monthly: $82.49/month
- Annual, paid monthly: US$54.99/month
- Annual, prepaid: $599.88/year
You see the price of Adobe Creative Cloud is expensive.
Do you want to find Adobe Creative Cloud subscription discount?
I find a website where you can buy $130/year for Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription. If you want to buy this product, you can buy it here: https://atopshop.xyz/sell/product/renew-adobe-creative-cloud-subscription-1-year-80-gb-cloud-store/
This website also have other adobe creative cloud deals. You can buy Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, Adobe Stock… here.
Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription a year
- Full APPs + 80gb storage on cloud
- Doesn’t include Adobe Stock, Spark, and Lightroom Mobile
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps includes: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Acrobat Pro, Lightroom classic (pc), Lightroom mobile (mobile), Adobe Premiere, Media Encoder, After effect, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fresco, Adobe Fonts and Adobe Cloud storage (80 gb)
- License will go with your account. Which machine you log into your account, it has the copyright. You can activate up to 2 devices at the same time. So you can tell an friend to buy this product and you and your friend use the same account: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html
Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements:
The Creative Cloud desktop app has the following requirements:
- Microsoft® Windows 7 (64-bit only) and later
- Mac OS X v10.12 and later
- Internet connection
- Creative Cloud website
FAQ about Adobe Creative Cloud
1. Can I get Adobe Creative Cloud trial?
Yes, you can get 7 days trial here: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/start-with-free-creativecloud.html
2. How many devices can I install Adobe Creative Cloud on?
You can install Adobe Creative Cloud on as many devices as you like, but you will only be allowed to be signed into 2 devices concurrently.
If you attempt to sign into a third device you will be prompted with the “You’ve reached your device activation limit” window.
From the “You’ve reached your device activation limit” window you can sign out of all other devices remotely, that will immediately allow you to sign in to the current device.
3. What happens when Adobe Creative Cloud subscription ends?
Without a paid plan, you will revert to the free level of Creative Cloud. If you ever need full access to the Adobe CC desktop apps again in the future, you can resubscribe, even if just for a month
4. How do I access apps in Adobe Creative Cloud?
The apps are installed and run on your desktop, just like any other desktop application. The first time you download any individual creative apps, you automatically download Creative Cloud for your desktop. You use the Creative Cloud desktop app to access, download, and update any individual creative apps.
5. In which country can I purchase a Adobe Creative Cloud membership?
You will see the list of countries here: https://www.adobe.com/special/products/creativecloud/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf
6. How to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud subscription?
If you purchased from reseller, contact the store directly.
If you purchased from Adobe, you can do these steps:
Step 1: You sign in at https://account.adobe.com/plans.
Step 2: You select Manage plan for the plan you want to cancel.
Step 3: You select Cancel your plan.
Step 4: You indicate the reason for cancellation, and then select Continue.
Step 5: You follow the onscreen instructions to complete your cancellation.
Tag: Adobe Creative Cloud subscription discount, adobe creative cloud cancel subscription, adobe creative cloud price, price of adobe creative cloud, adobe creative cloud license, adobe creative cloud licensing, adobe creative cloud membership, get adobe creative cloud cheaper, cheap adobe creative cloud key, adobe creative cloud renewal price, adobe creative cloud all apps renewal price, Adobe Creative Cloud pricing